During a stay for the placement of dental implants , it is possible to carry out other care. It is common that for the good progress of the operation of implantology , this care is necessary. They can also be simply desired by patients.
Among these various treatments, we find:
– The bone graft: Reinforces the jawbone in case it is not thick enough to allow the insertion of a dental implant
– The canal treatment : care of the tooth that can prevent or cure bacterial infections at the end of the roots.
– Clogging : insertion of a material into a dental cavity to treat a cavity or fracture
– Dental bleaching: a safe process that brightens enamel and tooth dentin stains using a whitening solution. This last contact prolonged with a tooth breaks the pigments that have formed over the years.
– The installation of ceramic facets : they have a natural and aesthetic appearance. They are recommended because they do not require decay in the tooth enamel and do not damage the gums
– The installation of porcelain veneers : it is necessary to count a longer stay since they require a reduction of enamel of the teeth. It takes 10 to 15 days between the first consultation and the second for the final placement of porcelain veneers, time necessary to make them to measure.
The facet is used to hide the colorings found on tooth enamel found especially in heavy smokers. They can also camouflage a slight abnormality of a tooth, such as a problem of shape or position. They achieve perfection in dental matters .
In addition, dental extraction , if it proves to be necessary for the placement of an implant, will be done automatically, without any additional payment being requested from the patient, regardless of the number of teeth to be removed.