During a stay for the placement of dental implants , it is possible to carry out other care. It is common that for the good progress of the operation of implantology , this care is necessary. They can also be simply desired by patients.
Among these various treatments, we find:
– The bone graft: Reinforces the jawbone in case it is not thick enough to allow the insertion of a dental implant
– The canal treatment : care of the tooth that can prevent or cure bacterial infections at the end of the roots.
– Clogging : insertion of a material into a dental cavity to treat a cavity or fracture
– Dental bleaching: a safe process that brightens enamel and tooth dentin stains using a whitening solution. This last contact prolonged with a tooth breaks the pigments that have formed over the years.
– The installation of ceramic facets : they have a natural and aesthetic appearance. They are recommended because they do not require decay in the tooth enamel and do not damage the gums
– The installation of porcelain veneers : it is necessary to count a longer stay since they require a reduction of enamel of the teeth. It takes 10 to 15 days between the first consultation and the second for the final placement of porcelain veneers, time necessary to make them to measure.
The facet is used to hide the colorings found on tooth enamel found especially in heavy smokers. They can also camouflage a slight abnormality of a tooth, such as a problem of shape or position. They achieve perfection in dental matters .
In addition, dental extraction , if it proves to be necessary for the placement of an implant, will be done automatically, without any additional payment being requested from the patient, regardless of the number of teeth to be removed.
The dental prostheses used are of high quality. They are made by a French specialist who, after training prosthetists in France, came to settle in Tunisia to make jewelery in dental prostheses. This encompasses:
– fixed prostheses ,
– the ceramic crowns (on semi-precious metal),
– the ceramic crowns + pivot,
– cast metal crowns ,
– Removable prostheses .
In addition, our technician analyzes the colors of the patient’s teeth in order to reproduce a prosthesis with the same, if not as close, shade as possible, so that the dentition of the patient appears natural and harmonious, once the crowns are placed.
The dental implant is an artificial root in the form of titanium screws. It is inserted into the jawbone and is intended to create a strong and durable anchorage on which the dental surgeon fits, 2 to 4 months later, the definitive dental prosthesis.
The dental implants used must be of quality to obtain a perfect result. In fact, inexpensive and inferior implants can present a danger with serious consequences.
The implants we use are imported from France and Germany and comply with European standards and NF ISO 5832-2, 5832-3, such as:
– The DRIVE mark (CE 1014)
– The TEKKA mark (CE 0499)
For the sake of transparency, the implant is removed from its triple packaging in the presence of patients and the lot number of the implants is given to them for the traceability of the product.
The advantage of dental implants is to put in place a fixed prosthesis, without touching the natural teeth. This prosthesis gives the patient a better comfort, a better masticatory efficiency, often a better speech and a better image of himself.
The failure rate of dental implantology is low: 1% to 2%. Smoking multiplies this risk by two. If, during the period of osseointegration in which the patient is subjected to good oral hygiene, a rejection of the implant is observed, an alternative solution will be found in order to obtain the expected final result.